Saturday, January 16, 2010

Give it a Shake


For Christmas this year, I got a lot of money, and I bought an iPod Touch with it. I downloaded a bunch of apps like Stitchminder, DoodleBuddy, Paper Toss, Great Books, and Chicktionary. Among the many apps I downloaded was Urbanspoon. You type in the city that you live in and it will show what looks like a bunch of slots. Shake the iPod and it will land on a restaurant that you can go to. Well, my mom and I were wondering where we should go eat tonight because my brother is out with friends, and my dad and sister are at a game. We used this app, but we didn't find any restaurants that sounded good. Instead, we are going to make a couple packs of ramen noodles and then we're going to watch My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Sounds like an awesome night, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment